Inhalation Forms of Ambroxol in the Therapy of Respiratory Tract Secretory-Evacuation Disorders in Acute Bronchitis in Children
Keywords:children, bronchitis, ambroxol, inhalation, nebulizer
The mucoactive therapy of children aged 1 to 5 years with acute bronchitis using drug Lasolvan solution for oral and inhalation use or syrup for oral use Lasolvan is highly effective and safe method for management of respiratory tract secretory-evacuation disorders. Given the chance of inhalation therapy, effective treatment of choice, while maintaining a high safety profile, is inhalation of Lasolvan solution for oral and inhalation use by nebulizer. More rapid decline in the clinical severity of acute bronchitis in children treated with inhaled Lasolvan associated with accelerated recovery of disturbed secretory-evacuation mechanisms of bronchial tree.
Наказ МОЗ України № 18 від 13.01.05 «Про затвердження Протоколів надання медичної допомоги дітям за спеціальністю «дитяча пульмонологія».
Malerba M. Ambroxol in the 21st century: pharmacological and clinical update / M. Malerba, B. Ragnoli // Expert Opin. Drug Metab. Toxicol. — 2008. — Vol. 4 (8). — P. 1119-1129.
Wirtz H.R. Effekt von Ambroxol auf die Surfactantsekretion und-synthese von isolierten alveolaren Typ-II-Zellen // Pneumologie. — 2000. — Vol. 54. — P.278-283.
Antioxidant properties of Ambroxol / Nowak D., Antczak A., Krol M. [et al.] // Free Radic. Biol. Med. — 1994. — Vol. 16. — Р. 517-522.
Yang B. Ambroxol suppresses influenza-virus proliferation in the mouse airway by increasing antiviral factor levels / B. Yang, D.F. Yao, M. Ohuchi // Eur. Resp. J. — 2002. — Vol. 19. — P. 952-958.
Influence of ambroxol on lung tissue penetration of amoxicillin / Spatola J. [et al.] // Drug Res. — 1987. — Vol. 37. — P. 965-966.
Ambroxol inhibits interleukin-1 and tumor necrosis factor production in human mononuclear cells / M. Bianchi, A. Mantovani, A. Errol [et al.] // Agents Actions. — 1990. — Vol. 31. — P. 275-279.
Ambroxol inhibits the release of histamine, leukotrienes and cytokines from human leukocytes and mast cells / B.F. Gibbs, W. Schmutzler, I.B. Vollrath [et al.] // Inflamm. Res. — 1999. — Vol. 48. — P. 86-93.
Lis G. Bronchiolitis. We know what is the reason and how to treat // Przegl. Lek. — 2011. — Vol. 68 (1). — P. 25-28.
Wang J. Bronchitis obliterans in children: report of two cases and literature review / J. Wang, Y. Yang, S.Y. Zhao // Zhonghua Er. Ke. Za. Zhi. — 2010. — Vol. 48 (10). — P. 764-766.
Савченко В.Н. Формализованная система базовых клинических показателей для оценки состояния больных с хроническими необструктивными и обструктивными болезнями легких // Украинский пульмонологический журнал. — 2001. — № 2. — С. 46-50.
Copyright (c) 2014 L.S. Ovcharenko, A.A. Vertegel, T.G. Andriyenko, N.V. Zhikhareva, I.V. Samokhin, V.Yu. Tkachenko
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
- The rights to the article are deemed transferred by the authors to the edition (the publisher) since the moment of the publication of the article in the printed or electronic version of journal.