Extra Lobes of Liver and Congenital Anomalies of Diaphragm in Children
Keywords:extra lobe of liver, Riedel’s lobe, diaphragmatic hernia, children.
AbstractThe literature data on hepatic congenital anomalies in children are summarized in this article. Three clinical observations of transposition of extra lobe of the liver (ELL) into the thoracic cavity in children were analyzed. The true diaphragmatic hernia was found in all cases. Clinical manifestations of this disease depend on the severity of the compression of mediastinum organs. Indications for surgical correction were determined individually. ELL move into the abdominal cavity, excision of the hernia sac and alloplasty of the diaphragmatic defect were performed for one patient. Possible mechanisms for the formation of these complex congenital malformations were discussed based on the comparison of clinical data with the stages of embryogenesis liver, diaphragm and heart.
Блок Б. УЗИ внутренних органов. — М.: МЕДпресс-информ, 2007. — 256 с.
Волкова О.В., Пекарский М.И. Эмбриогенез и возрастная гистология внутренних органов человека. — М.: Медицина, 1976. — 415 с.
Губергриц Н.Б., Баринов Э.Ф., Баринова Н.Е. и соавт. Клиническое наблюдение удвоения печени // Украинский журнал хирургии. — 2013. — № 3(22). — С. 39-44.
Митьков В.В. Практическое пособие по ультразвуковой диагностике: Общая ультразвуковая диагностика. — М.: Видар-М, 2005. — 720 с.
Gillard J.H., Patel M.C., Abrahams P.H., Dixon A.K. Riedel’s lobe of the liver: fact or fiction? // Clin. Anat. — 1998. — V. 11. — P. 47-49.
Organ C.H., Hayes D.F. Supradiaphragmatic right liver lobe and gallbladder // Arch. Surg. — 1980. — V. 115. — P. 989-996.
Reitemeier R.J., Butt H.R., Bagenstoss A.H. Riedel’s lobe of the liver // Gastroenterology. — 1958. — V. 34. — P. 1090-1097.
Stolar C.J.H., Dillon P.W. Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia and Eventeration // Pediatric Surgery (7th еd., V. 2). — Saunders: Philadelphia, 2012. — P. 809-824.
Copyright (c) 2014 I.P. Zhurylo, I.Yu. Mokrik, P.A. Lepikhov, A.A. Novak, V.P. Perunsky, A.D. Nekrasov, G.N. Turpakova
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
- The rights to the article are deemed transferred by the authors to the edition (the publisher) since the moment of the publication of the article in the printed or electronic version of journal.