Main Article Content
A review of literature about the study of lipid and protein peroxidation in children and teenagers with pulmonary tuberculosis nowadays was carried out. It was established that there is a great number works dedicated to the lipid peroxidation and antioxidant protective system in various pathological conditions of the respiratory system, including pulmonary tuberculosis in children and teenagers today. Oxidative modification proteins products are the earliest markers of oxidative stress in patients. There is no information on the oxidative modification of proteins in children and teenagers suffering from pulmonary tuberculosis in the literature. The study of oxidative modification of proteins will facilitate the development of more efficient new diagnosis methods and pathogenetic treatment of children and teenagers with pulmonary tuberculosis, that will increase the treatment effectiveness.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
- The rights to the article are deemed transferred by the authors to the edition (the publisher) since the moment of the publication of the article in the printed or electronic version of journal.
Tolstanov OK. Tuberculosis in Ukraine. Analytical and statistical directory for 2001-2012 years. 2013;122.
Feschenko YI, Bilogortseva AI. Tuberculosis in children and adolescents in Ukraine, the dynamics of the main indicators for 10 years. Ukrainian Pulmonology Journal (UPJ) 2006;2:27-30.
Feschenko YI, Bilogortseva AI. The epidemiological situation regarding tuberculosis in children and rates of TB among children in Ukraine in 2010 Ukrainian Pulmonology Journal (UPJ) 2011;4:11-15.
Rechkina AA, Debrecen KT, Kramarev SO, Gorlenko FW. Tuberculosis in children in Ukraine. Problems and prospects. Problems of Clinical Pediatrics 2013;2(20):56-59.
Volchehorskyy IA, PN Novoselov, Bolotov AA. Indicators of lipid peroxidation - antioxidant protection as predictors of adverse course of infiltrative pulmonary tuberculosis. Problems of Tuberculosis and Lung Disease 2008;4:28-32.
Davydchuk GM [et al.]. Metabolic parameters in children with acute pneumonia. Ukrainian Journal of clinical and lab. medicine 2008;2:66-70.
Sirenko IA, Shmatko SA. Features L-argininzavisimogo synthesis of nitric oxide in children and adolescents with respiratory TB. Ukrainian Pulmonology Journal (UPJ) 2006;1:63-65.
Dubinin EE, Pustygina AV. Oxidative modification of proteins, its role in pathological conditions. Ukrainian bіohіmіchny magazine 2008;6:5-18.
Azizov OA [et al.]. Method for determination of oxidation of proteins of blood serum and blood plasma. Biomedical Chemistry 2007;53-1:99-106.
Ganchev OV. Features of dynamics of indicators of oxidative modification of protein and catalase activity in blood plasma in male SHR rats, depending on the level of the basal glucose. General pathology and pathological fiziolohiya 2010;1:35-39.
Bezrukov DA, Dzhumagaziyev AA, Stepin NA. Oxidative modification of proteins, saliva and serum of children with atopic deramatitom. VIII International scientific-practical conference "Achievements of the basic sciences in solving urgent problems of medicine". AGMA Astrakhan 2011;10-13.
Koryenyev MM, Cancer LI. Indicators peroxidation and antioxidant proteins in children with different pathologies infarction. Journal of Kharkiv National University 2009;855:34-38.
Lavrentiev OV, Dubina DSh, Voronin LP, Polunin OS. The content of peroxidation products of proteins and lipids in patients with bronchial asthma. Nat. Congress on Respiratory Diseases: materials 18th National Congress of Chest Physicians. Ekaterinburg 2008;40.
Zalesskaya TI [et al.]. Peroxidation of blood plasma proteins in patients with glaucoma. The original study 2007;3:66-68.
Lezhenko GO [et al.]. The state of the activity of peroxide oxidation of proteins in children with diabetes in the course of the disease. Child Health 2008;6(15):58-61.
Lysenko LS. Some lipid metabolism in children with severe pneumonia. Tribune young vchenogo 2005;80-82.
Bogomolov IK [et al.]. Evaluation of lipid peroxidation in children with asthma. Allergology and Immunology 2006;3:311-312.
Sirenko IA, Shmatko SA. Status of lipid peroxidation in children and adolescents with active pulmonary tuberculosis. Ukrainian Pulmonology Journal (UPJ) 2004;1:40-41.
Guidance for national tuberculosis programmes on the management of tuberculosis in children. Geneva WHO 2006;50.
TB impact measurement: Policy and recommendations for how to assess the epidemiological burden of TB and the impact of TB control. Geneva WHO 2009;58.
Alli JA, Kehinde AO, Kosoko AM, Ademowo OG. Oxidative stressan dreduced vitamins C and E levels are associated with multi-drug resistant tuberculosis. Journal of tuberculosis research 2014;2:52-58.
Halliwell B, Yutteridge MC. Free radical in Biology and Medicine. Oxpord Clarendon press 1999;320.