Main Article Content
The objective of the study was to determine highly informative clinical-anamnestic, immunological and molecular-genetic risk factors of bronchial obstruction in acute bronchitis in infants.
Methods. We have evaluated the content of IFN-γ, IL-4 and IL-13 in blood serum using enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay, the concentration of total IgE — using electrochemiluminescence immunoassay. The level of the transcription factor NF-κB expression in peripheral blood lymphocytes was studied by flow cytometry.
Results. We have examined 80 children aged from 6 months to 3 years with acute obstructive bronchitis, and 40 age-matched children with acute nonobstructive bronchitis. The factors of high risk were determined and the mathematical model for predicting bronchial obstruction in acute bronchitis was created. Father’s age over 38 years, intrauterine growth restriction, maladjustment syndrome, early artificial feeding, genetic predisposition to atopy, passive smoking, fever in the postvaccination period, history of acute obstructive bronchitis and number of its episodes more than 2, paratrophia became prognostically significant. Fever up to 37.7 °C, mild intoxication syndrome up to 3 days, slow nasal breathing, IL-13 within 4.05–6.71 pg/ml and the relative number of lymphocytes expressing NF-kB less than 49.8 % were also associated with the development of bronchial obstruction in acute bronchitis.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
- The rights to the article are deemed transferred by the authors to the edition (the publisher) since the moment of the publication of the article in the printed or electronic version of journal.
Abaturov A.E., Volosovec A.P., Yulish E.I. Indukciya molekulyarnyx mexanizmov nespecificheskoj zashhity respiratornogo trakta. — K., Privatna drukarnya FO-P Storozhuk O.V. — 2012. — 240 s.
Abaturov A.E., Volosovec A.P., Yulish E.I. Iniciaciya vospalitelnogo processa pri virusnyx i bakterialnyx zabolevaniyax, vozmozhnosti i perspektivy medikamentoznogo upravleniya. — X., OOO «S.A.M.» — 2011. — 392 s.
Antomonov M.Yu. Matematicheskaya obrabotka i analiz mediko-biologicheskix dannyx / M.Yu. Antomonov. – K.: Fіrma malogo druku, 2006. – 558 s.
Dvojrin V.V. Metodika kontroliruemyx ispytanij /V.V.Dvojrin, A.A.Klimenkov. - M.: Medicina. - 1985. - 144 s.
Kovalenko T.S. Klіnіchna xarakteristika dіtej rannogo vіku, xvorix na gostrij obstruktivnij bronxіt / T.S. Kovalenko // Ukraїnskij medichnij almanax. – 2012. – Tom 15, №6. – S. 79-83.
Korenyuk O.S. Osoblivostі terapії gostrogo obstruktivnogo bronxіtu u dіtej rannogo vіku / O.S. Korenyuk // Aktualnі pitannya pedіatrії, akusherstva ta gіnekologії. – 2014. - №2. – S. 50-53.
Nedelskaya S.N. Faktory riska razvitiya ostrogo obstruktivnogo bronxita u detej rannego vozrasta / S.N. Nedelskaya, L.N. Boyarskaya, T.E. Shumnaya [i dr.] // Zdorove rebenka. – 2007. - №3(6). – S. 14-17.
Smіyan O.І. Osoblivostі klіnіchnogo perebіgu gostrogo obstruktivnogo bronxіtu v dіtej rannogo vіku / O.І.Smіyan, V.A.Plaxuta // Problemi bezperervnoї medichnoї osvіti ta nauki. – 2014. - №2. – S. 38-41.
Bessa OA., Leite AJ., Sole D., Mallol J. Prevalence and risk factors associated with wheezing in the first year of life. J. Pediatr. (Rio J.) 2014;90(2):190-196.doi: 10.1016/j.jped.2013.08.007.
Wullaert A., Bonnet MC, Pasparakis M. NF-κB in the regulation of epithelial homeostasis and inflammation. Cell. Res. 2011;21(1):146–158. doi: 10.1038/cr.2010.175.