Main Article Content
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
- The rights to the article are deemed transferred by the authors to the edition (the publisher) since the moment of the publication of the article in the printed or electronic version of journal.
Jesenak M, Banovcin P, Rennerova Z, Majtan J. β-Glucans in the treatment and prevention of allergic diseases. Allergologia et immunopathologia. 2014 Mar-Apr;42(2):149-56. doi: 10.1016/j.aller.2012.08.008.
Fiocchi A, Burks W, Bahna SL, Bielory L, Boyle RJ, Cocco R, Heine RG. Clinical use of probiotics in pediatric allergy (CUPPA): a world allergy organization position paper. World Allergy Organization Journal. 2012;5(11):148. doi: 10.1097/WOX.0b013e3182784ee0.
Syngai GG, Gopi R, Bharali R, Dey S, Lakshmanan GA, Ahmed G. Probiotics - the versatile functional food ingredients. Journal of food science and technology. 2016;53(2):921-33. doi: 10.1007/s13197-015-2011-0.
Lefevre M, Racedo SM, Denayrolles M, Ripert G, Desfougères T, Lobach AR, Urdaci MC. Safety assessment of Bacillus subtilis CU1 for use as a probiotic in humans. Regulatory Toxicology and Pharmacology. 2017;83:54-65. doi: 10.1016/j.yrtph.2016.11.010.
Phromraksa P, Nagano H, Boonmars T, Kamboonruang C. Identification of proteolytic bacteria from Thai traditional fermented foods and their allergenic reducing potentials. Journal of food science. 2008;73(4):M189-M195. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2008.00721.x.
Liang C, Sarabadani Z, Berenjian A. An overview on the health benefits and production of fermented functional foods. Journal of Advanced Medical Sciences and Applied Technologies. 2016;2(2):224-33. doi: 10.18869/nrip.jamsat.2.2.224.
Ciprandi G, Scordamaglia A, Ruffoni S, Pizzorno G, Canonica GW. Effects of an adjunctive treatment with Bacillus subtilis for food allergy. Chemioterapia: international journal of the Mediterranean Society of Chemotherapy. 1986;5(6):408-10. PMID: 3100071.
Lefevre M, Racedo S, Ripert G, Housez B, Cazaubiel M, Maudet C, Jüsten P, Marteau P, Urdaci MC. Probiotic strain Bacillus subtilis CU1 stimulates immune system of elderly during common infectious disease period: a randomized, double-blind placebo-controlled study. Immun Ageing. 2015;12:1e11. doi: 10.1186%2Fs12979-015-0051-y.
Zhou Z, Song Y, Mao C, Srivastava KD, Liu C, Yang N, Li XM. Recombinant Probiotic Bacillus Subtilis Spores with Surface Expression of Ara h2 Reduce Peanut-Induced Anaphylaxis in Mice. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 2015;135(2):AB29. doi: 10.1016/j.jaci.2014.12.1024.
Ozawa N, Shimojo N, Suzuki Y, Ochiai S, Nakano T, Morita Y., Kohno Y. Maternal intake of Natto, a Japan's traditional fermented soybean food, during pregnancy and the risk of eczema in Japanese babies. Allergology International. 2014;63(2):261-6. doi: 10.2332/allergolint.13-OA-0613.
Vogel K, Blumer N, Korthals M, Mittelstadt J, Garn H, Ege M, et al. Animal shed Bacillus licheniformis spores possess allergy-protective as well as inflammatory properties. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2008 Aug;122(2):307-12. doi: 10.1016/j.jaci.2008.05.016.
Mkrtchan ZG, Sharimanian LA, Arutiunian AA. Dysbacteriosis of oral cavity (literature review). Vestnik stomatologii i cheljustno-licevoj hirurgii. 2012;9(2-3):31-6. (In Russian).
Marushko RV. Spore-forming probiotics and their usage in children. Sovremennaya pediatriya. 2015;4(68):77-84. doi 10.15574/SP.2015.68.77. Pokhilenko VD, Perelygin VV. Probiotics on the basis of spore-forming bacteria and their safety. Himicheskaja i biologicheskaja bezopasnost'. 2007;2-3.